A+ Answers of the following Questions 2023 Business & Finance
2023 1 Candy Company had sales of 240 000 and cost of goods sold of 108 000 what is
1. Candy Company had sales of $240,000 and cost of goods sold of $108,000.what is the gross profit margin (ratio of gross profit to sales)?
2. Elgin Battery Manufactures had sales of $900,000 in 2006 and their cost of goods sold represented 65 percent of sales. Selling and administrative expenses were 9 percent of sales. Depreciation expenses was $10,000 and interest expenses for the year was $8,000. The firm’s tax rate is 30 percent. What is the dollar amount of taxes paid?
3. A firm with earnings per share of $5 and a price-earnings ratio of 15 will have a stock price of
1. Reinvested funds from retained earnings theoretically belong to:
2. How many of the following items are found on the balance sheet, rather than the income statement?
Income tax expense
Selling and administrative expense
Plant and equipment
3. Total stockholders’ equity consists of
1. How many of the following items decrease cash flow in the Statement of Cash flows?
Increase in accounts receivable
Increase in notes payable
Increase in investments
Decrease n accounts payable
Decrease in prepaid expenses
2. Given the following, what is free cash flow?
Cash flow from operating activities $175,000
Capital expenditures 35,000
3. Farah Snack Co. has earnings after taxes of $128,750. Interest expenses for the year was $20,000; preferred dividends paid were $18,750; and common dividends paid were $30,000. taxes were $15,000. The firm has 100,000 shares of common stock outstanding. Earnings per share on the common stock was
1. The Bubba Corp. had net income before taxes of $200,000 and sales of $2,000,000. If it is in the 50%tax bracket its after-tax profit margin is:
2. ABC Co. has an average collection period of 60 days. Total credits sales for the year were $3,000,000. What is the balance in accounts receivable at year-end?
3. A firm has current assets of $75,000 and total assets of $375,000. The firm’s sales are $9000,000. The firm’s fixed asset turnover is
1. A firm’s long term assets = 75,000, total assets = $200,000, inventory = $25,000 and current liabilities = $50,000.
2. A firm has total assets of $2,000,000. It has $900,000 in long-term debt. The stockholders equity is $900,000. What is the total debt to asset ratio?
3. Depending upon the state of the economy, Ables Manufacturing Corp. expects to sell the following number of prefabricated buildings. The probability of each state is indicated. What is the expected value of the total sales projection?
Outcome Probability Units Price
Bad 0.20 100 $20
Normal 0.50 180 $25
Great 0.30 210 $30
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.
Place Order Now