Kuwait Labor Law Interpretation Homework Assignment 2023 Business Finance
2023 1 Mohammed runs a furniture store in Kuwait He needs a carpenter and advertises a position Omar
1. Mohammed runs a furniture store in Kuwait. He needs a carpenter and advertises a position. Omar, aged 16, applies to this position. Can Mohammad employ Omar in this position? Why?
2. Maryam, an employee of the furniture store, is pregnant and wants to use her paid maternity leave. She is entitled to a maternity leave of 60 days according to her employment contract. How many days of maternity leave can she use? Why? If she has already used her annual leave, would that change your answer? Why?
3. Hassan works at Mohammed’s furniture store as a carpenter since ten months. He wants to use his annual leave. Mohammed says Hassan that he cannot leave prior to the completion of his first year of service, and that he will be entitled to an annual leave of 20 days according to his employment contract. When and for how many days of leave is Hassan entitled to? Why?
4. Mohammed wants to hire Khalil as a carpenter, and asks your opinion about the employment contract that he prepares for Khalil. Mohammed wants to offer Khalil a fixed term contract for six years. According to the contract, Khalil’s wage shall be reduced by 10% every year. Please explain Mohammed your opinion about this contract.
5. Fatmah, another employee of the furniture store, has been absent for ten consecutive days, without any reason. Can Mohammed terminate her employment contract? If he does so, will Fatmah be entitled to terminal service indemnity? Why?
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.
Place Order Now