acct questions 2023 Business Finance
2023 1 Utilizing information from the case and the steps below complete the attached Residual Value
1. Utilizing information from the case and the steps below, complete the attached Residual Value Valuation Excel Model. Only input data in the bright yellow cells. All other cells are formula driven.
- Forecast sales based on the sales growth forecast assumption.
- Derive the “Net Operating Asset” side of the balance sheet.
- Assign the value for the net total assets to net capital, and then partition net capital to net debt and equity.
- Derive forecasted net income.
- Derive residual income.
- Discount the forecasted residual income or terminal value.
- Repeat the first 6 steps for all forecast years and terminal year calculation.
- Aggregate the forecast components to derive the value of the firm.
2. Examine the model and answer the following question: What key assumptions are we making in this process? Among several, consider summary versus detailed forecasting, the chosen horizon, and implicit financing assumptions.
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.
Place Order Now