Beginner Google Analytics Questions 2023 Business & Finance
2023 2 Plot graphs of 1 Day Active Users for the second quarter in 2018 and the second
2. Plot graphs of 1 Day Active Users for the second quarter in 2018 and the second quarter in 2019. Compare the number of active users for both periods from the two plots. What do you conclude about the change in marketing effectiveness, if any, from 2018-Q2 to 2019-Q2? Please provide a screenshot to support your analysis.
3. Compare Bounce Rate for 2019-Q2 to 2018-Q2. What do you conclude? Similarly, compare Pageviews for 2019-Q2 to 2018-Q2. Please provide screenshots to support your analysis.
4. CompanyOne wants to focus on younger users (18-24 and 25-34) who shopped during the 2019 holiday shopping season. Has the share of younger users changed from the holiday shopping season in 2018? Note: November 1 and December 31 are the start and end dates for the holiday shopping season for CompanyOne. How about changes in the proportions of older users during the same period? Please provide screenshots to support your answer.
5. What about gender? CompanyOne’s objective was to attract a larger proportion of female visitors to their online store during the 2019 holiday shopping season as compared to the same period in 2018. Was that objective met? Please provide a screenshot to support your answer.
6. CompanyOne has invested in a targeted marketing campaign to attract new users to its online store since the beginning of 2020. Did CompanyOne attract more or fewer new users in January 2020 compared to January 2019, irrespective of gender?
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.