Microeconomics: Demand, Supply and Elasticity of Demand (Discussion Board) 2023 Business Finance
2023 200 WORD MINIMUM Price elasticity of demand measures consumers responsiveness to changes in the price of
200 WORD MINIMUM
Price elasticity of demand measures consumers’ responsiveness to changes in the price of a good. There are a number of variables that affect consumers’ decisions, among them the following:
- The availability of substitutes
- The specific nature of the good
- The part of income spent on the good
- The time consumers have to buy the good
Please draw on your experiences as a consumer and your Unit 2 readings to address the following 4 topics. Make sure you use economic concepts in your main contribution.
- Choose a product that you have purchased in the past 1–3 months from a clothing or shoe store.
- Describe how each of the 4 factors listed above contributed to the elasticity of the good.
- Is the product considered elastic, inelastic, or unitary elastic?
- What effect does the current supply and current demand have on this product?
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.