Health Insurance Company’s 2023 Business Finance
2023 Access the Internet and locate a health insurance company s e g UnitedHealth Aetna etc
Access the Internet and locate a health insurance company’s (e.g. UnitedHealth, Aetna, etc.) website. Write a three- to five-page double-spaced paper (excluding title and reference pages), addressing the following:
- Describe member services and incentives.
- Discuss new/current/upcoming technology.
- Examine provider network and outreach.
- Explain the insurance company’s commitment to excellence and quality.
- List its accreditation and/or certification.
- Generate two recommendations for improving the company’s member services and/or website.
The Internet Search assignment
- Must be three to five double-spaced pages in length (excluding title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. (Links to an external site.)
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introduction and conclusion (Links to an external site.) paragraph.
- Must use at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed, and/or other credible sources published in the past five years in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment. Be sure to integrate your research (Links to an external site.) rather than simply inserting it.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined here (Links to an external site.) and here (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate references page (Links to an external site.) that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.
Place Order Now