Impact of financial accounting 2023 Business Finance
2023 Accounting is the language of business and it is not a dead language The FASB is
Accounting is the language of business, and it is not a dead language! The FASB is responsible for ensuring that all relevant and material financial information is properly codified in Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
The use of off balance sheet leases to distort the real liabilities of companies is a topic of long-lived concern. ASU 2016-02, Leases, is the most recent action of FASB to address this issue.
For this assignment you will select a company of your choice or use one (1) of the companies you researched in your weekly discussions to write a six to eight (6-8) page report in which you:
- Summarize the impact of ASU 2016-02, Leases on the recording of leases.
- Discuss at least three (3) elements featured in the current information reported by your chosen company for its leases.
- Analyze the impact of the new standard on the reporting of your chosen company’s leases.
- Compare and contrast the impact that ASU 2016-02, Leases will have on the financial ratios of your chosen company.
- Determine the impact of the changes to accounting for leases on the recommendations of stock analysts for your chosen company.
- Use at least four (4) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.
Place Order Now