623 A5 2023 Business Finance
2023 After reviewing the materials for calculating a valuation for a venture complete the following Identify
After reviewing the materials for calculating a valuation for a venture, complete the following:
- Identify if your business is established or new.
- If your business is established, include the revenue – expenses method of value.
- If your business is established, calculate valuation using the EBITDA method.
- Estimate financial projections for the next three years (this will be completed in detail in lesson 6; here, just provide an estimate of what you would expect revenue to be for the venture).
- Estimate how much capital you need at this point of the venture (refer to your work in Assignment 2).
- Calculate valuation using the before the money method.
- Calculate valuation using the after the money method.
- Research the “multiple of annual revenues” for your industry and calculate your valuation using the multiples method.
- Calculate valuation using the terminal valuation method.
- Calculate valuation using the anticipated ROI method, both before the money and after the money for:
- 10x ROI
- 20x ROI
- 30x ROI
- Submit all calculations with equations using Spreadsheet Software. Include source citations.
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.
Place Order Now