Assignment 1: Information Needs for the AIS (Accounting information Systems) 2023 Business Finance
2023 Assignment 1 Information Needs for the AIS accounting information systems For this assignment
Assignment 1: Information Needs for the AIS (accounting information systems)
For this assignment, research the Internet or Strayer databases for information related to improper assumptions concerning accounting information systems.
Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
- Based on your research, assess how corporate leaders may make improper assumptions related to accounting information systems and the related information. Indicate the most negative potential impacts on business operations related to these assumptions. Provide support for your rationale.
- Suggest three to four (3-4) ways in which organizational performance may be improved when information is properly managed within a business system. Provide support for your rationale.
- Evaluate the level of system security (i.e., high, medium, low) needed to ensure information integrity within automated business systems. Provide support for your evaluation.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the
- title of the assignment,
- the student’s name,
- the professor’s name,
- the course title,
- and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.