JWI 531 ASSIGNMENT 3 2023 Business & Finance
2023 Assignment 3 Take Your Pick Introduction We d like you to design and develop strategy
Assignment 3: Take Your Pick
· Introduction: We’d like you to design and develop strategy for a large, public company. And, we’d like you to do so using the themes within the two modules we’ve just completed: Risk Management and the International module. Essentially, we’d like to put you into the shoes of the CEO and design a few key strategies that would help grow earnings and reduce risk in the company’s operations.
· Let’s get a bit more specific. Pick a public company and examine what the company is doing now, both in terms of risk management global strategy. In particular, here’s what we recommend you do:
· Pull up a company’s annual report (10-K). Read the entire section titled “ Item 1” (includes items describing the general business) and “Item 1A” (also known as the risks section).
· Then, read the section titled “Management’s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations.
· Next, examine the company’s international business situation. Sometimes, this information is located in a section called “Operating Segments” other times it is not. You might have to dig around for this info.
· Also, search the document (hitting CTRL+F usually does the trick) and enter keywords that include “derivatives” and “hedging.”
· What do you see? What is the business doing right now? THEN
Write a 4 page paper in which you:
a) Analyze the company’s existing risk management and international strategies.
Prescribe new strategies for the business based on what they are and are not doing now in these areas
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.