Operations Plan 2023 Business Finance
2023 Assignment Content Select the Access LivePlan link in the Course Content section and view sample business
- Select the Access LivePlan link in the Course Content section and view sample business plan components.
Revise the Operations Plan that you developed in OPS/574 to support your overall business plan.
This assignment is intended to help you learn how to apply forecasting and demand models as part of a business operations plan.
Choose 3 quantitative elements that you would like to research in relation to the organization that you selected for your business plan. These elements may be related to products, services, target market, consumer preferences, competition, personnel, resources, supply chain, financing, advertising, or other areas of interest. However, at least one of these elements should be related to a product or service that your organization is planning to offer.
Develop forecasts by implementing the following approach:
1. Collect data, including old demand forecast (subjective data) and the actual demand outcomes.
2. Establish the forecasting method (from readings). Decide on the balance between subjective and objective data and look for trends and seasonality.
3. Forecast future demand using a forecasting method.
4. Make decisions based on step 3.
5. Measure the forecast error where applicable. Look for biases and improve the process.
Write a 525- to 700-word paper evaluating the findings from the supported data points above, and explain the impact of these findings on operational decision making. Insert charts and supporting data from Excel and other tools in your paper.
Cite references to support your assignment.
Format your citations according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.