Week 4 Case Study, Part II MAPP Process 2023 Business & Finance
2023 Case Study Part II Review Chapter 3 in the textbook Managing Health Organizations
Case Study, Part II
Review Chapter 3 in the textbook, Managing Health Organizations for Quality and Performance (Fallon, Begun, & Riley, 2013). From the perspective of a health care administrator, identify, develop, and discuss strategic issues in planning a model by prioritizing issues facing a community when dealing with a natural disaster using the four MAPP assessments that align with the shared community mission. Lastly, explain how you would promote collaborations among clinical professionals, explain methods that encourage physician leadership in patient care enhancement, and explain quality initiatives that reduce organizational risk and support patient safety.
Your paper must be three to five double-spaced pages (excluding title and reference pages). In addition to the text, utilize a minimum of two scholarly and/or peer-reviewed sources that were published within the last five years. Your paper must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment
The MAPP process includes six steps (NACCHO 2010):
- 1. Organizing for Success: This step involves organizing the planning process and developing partnerships.
- 2. Visioning: The visioning step engages stakeholders in a collaborative, creative process of developing a shared community vision with common values.
- 3. Conducting Community Assessments: Four community assessments provide information about internal and external environmental trends relevant to the community:
- • Community Themes and Strengths Assessment: Identifies local community interests, perceptions about quality of life, and assets.
- • Local Public Health System Assessment: Appraises the capacity of the local public health system to conduct essential public health services.
- • Community Health Status Assessment: Analyzes data about health status, quality of life, and risk factors.
- • Forces of Change Assessment: Identifies changing external forces and dynamics of the community and the local public health system.
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.