MAN4701CBE Section 01CBE Leading Change 2023 Business Finance
2023 Competency Analyze leadership and management roles in change management Instructions An effective
Analyze leadership and management roles in change management.
An effective leader must possess the skills, emotional intelligence, and knowledge base to influence and convince the members of the organization to not only adopt, but to become advocates for the change that the leader seeks to implement.
In order for one to develop the leadership skills that are required to affect change within the organization, one must become familiar with a variety of approaches previously utilized by successful leaders and managers in organizational transformation.
For this assignment, utilize the Rasmussen Business Library resource to research a business case study of an organization going through strategic change. Then research two leadership strategies that have been used to successfully drive organizational change during the past 10 years. Once you have located these strategies, write a paper analyzing the effectiveness of each strategy, and relate how effective management strategy alone may well be challenged to achieve desired change without effective leadership. In your analysis, address the following:
- Identify and research two leadership strategies.
- Develop a description of the leadership strategies.
- Formulate an overview of how the strategy is used and rate its effectiveness.
- Argue whether the strategy is still relevant and effective in present day organizations. Why or Why not?
- Describe how management alone will fall short of achieving desired organizational change without all levels of leadership effectively operating in their rolls.
Please identify these strategies from references found in the Rasmussen College Library.
Assignment Requirements are as follows:
- The body of the paper should be 2-3 pages.
- The paper should include an APA formatted cover page and reference page.
- The paper should include at least two peer-reviewed sources, such as journal articles from the Rasmussen Library.
- The paper should be proofread for correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
A note about peer reviewed resources: A peer-review is a process by which a scholarly work (such as a paper or a research proposal) is checked by a group of experts in the same field to make sure it meets the necessary standards before it is published or accepted.
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.
Place Order Now