8 Paragraph Discussion 2023 Business Finance
2023 Discussion Understanding Context and Research Reflection Instructions In a fully developed short essay minimum of eight
Discussion: Understanding Context and Research Reflection
In a fully developed short essay (minimum of eight paragraphs in length), please answer all of the questions below and post your essay to the discussion forum. Your work should include an introduction, a body of supporting evidence, and a conclusion.
Remember that you are having a conversation with your peers in this particular genre of writing, so adopt an appropriate tone and vocabulary for an audience of contemporary college students. Edit your work for clarity, punctuation, and usage, and don’t forget to comment on the works of two peers in order to earn full credit for these discussions.
Questions for Analysis
- What is Carroll saying about the nature of rhetorical analysis? How do the fundamentals of rhetorical analysis figure into your life, both as a student and as a citizen? Describe a pair of specific examples in which these concepts might play (or have played) a role in your participation in those areas.
- Using at least one citation from Carroll’s essay, comment on the role of context in framing contemporary arguments. Is there enough contextual background on news stories, speeches, advertisements, and other areas of rhetoric in today’s digital information culture? How does the Washington Post’s proposed feature of the “Knowledge Map” (noted in this Shan Wang article (Links to an external site.)) enrich the contemporary news environment?
- Finally, in the second half of your essay, explain to your classmates the general features of your research argument. Using the taxonomies of reflection in the previous section as a guide, answer the following questions in your final four paragraphs:
- What did you learn about your topic that you didn’t already know or that was surprising to you?
- What is an area that you would like to improve upon as a writer moving forward, and which aspect of your research argument are you most proud of?
- Finally, how do you see the subject of your research argument changing over the course of the next ten years? Where will it be in a decade’s time?
Where applicable, feel free to use hyperlinks to connect your essay to a resource or two in support of your answers.
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.
Place Order Now