Case Study 3 2023 Business Finance
2023 escription In each unit of study there will be a short case study or technical question The case
In each unit of study, there will be a short case study or technical question. The case method of learning requires that each student prepares for the case on his or her own. While there are no right or wrong answers, there are good and bad analyses, as well as hasty and impractical recommendations. The case study provides a realistic framework for the learning process.
Your successful response will depend heavily on your preparation and active participation in the class discussions. You will be rewarded by marshalling evidence in the case analysis and applying critical thinking of the course readings. If you actively read and comprehend the assigned readings, you will be able to answer the case study question in a pragmatic manner.
A technical question, such as the development of a scope statement, will require a technical answer that includes the proper industry components and in some cases, a correct answer or conclusion. Value will be given for a proper approach even if the final answer might miss the exact solution.
Instructions and Some Useful Information for Case Study Analysis
Read the Case Study associated with the specific unit carefully, then proceed as follows:
- Prepare a response that is 750 words (+/- 75 words, excluding title page and reference page), double-spaced and follows APA format and referencing style.
- While there is no “formula” for analyzing case studies, the following guidelines are recommended:
- Define the goals and objectives for your analysis. What questions are you trying to answer and what issues are you trying to resolve?
- Rapidly skim through the case study and get a sense for how the case study has been structured
- Read through the case study with paper and pencil and make notes as you go along
- Structure the information in the case study: this is the key step.
- Whilst addressing the case questions, think of the information given in the case study as “raw data” that you have gathered to help you answer the questions and resolve the issues in Step 2a above.
- You need to structure this information to resolve the issues. Here are some useful dimensions along which you can structure the given information chronologically:
- evolution of the industry in which the enterprise operates (e.g., changes in technology, customer needs, competitive landscape)
- evolution of strategy – business, technology, and market – of the enterprise
- evolution of technology (including manufacturing), product platforms, and product lines of the enterprise
- the technology, product, and process development process within the enterprise
- growth (or decline) of the enterprise with respect to of market share, revenues, costs, profits, etc.
- organizational structure of the enterprise
- key decisions made at different stages in the life of enterprise, and the drivers for these decisions
- the interconnections and relationships between all the above factors
- Make extensive use of figures, tables, trees, etc. to shape your thinking during the structuring process.
- Perform any necessary analysis, for example, revenues or costs associated with different design options
- Draw conclusions, answer questions, resolve issues, and make recommendations using the structured information in Step 3.
Upon successful completion of the case study, students will be able to
- demonstrate how the project communication process works,
- identify different communications required for different projects,
- determine communication plan compatibility with the PMBOK® Guide for projects, and
- formulate a project communication plan.
Refer to the details of the case and answer the case questions below:
1. Is The Communicate Plan Adopted In This Project Realistic Enough In Terms Of Communicating To All Stakeholders Of The Project?
2. Publicly Run projects are quite different from privately run projects. Can you specify different communications that would be needed in a project involving, say unions as oppose to a private project?
3. Is the communications plan compatible with the PMBOK® Guide’s Project Communication Management section? Why?
4. Submission should be a maximum of 5 pages double-spaced (excluding title page and reference page), and should follow APA referencing style.
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.