Case Studies 2023 Business Finance
2023 For this assessment you will visit this link from the Texas Tribune https graphics texastribune org graphics redistricting cd35 read these articles https www usnews com news us articles 2018 01 12 supreme court takes up fight over texas electoral districts AND
For this assessment, you will visit this link from the Texas Tribune: https://graphics.texastribune.org/graphics/redistricting-cd35/ , read these articles: https://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles/2018-01-12/supreme-court-takes-up-fight-over-texas-electoral-districts AND https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/07/24/grave-concerns-court-texas-voting-maps/ , and then answer the following questions:
- What is redistricting? What is gerrymandering? How do both of these play into campaigns and elections?
- What was the original intent for redistricting the specified area in the first place?
- Was the redrawn district representative of the original intent and what have the courts had to say about this issue?
- As a citizen or resident of Texas, what do you think of the politicizing of districts in an effort to garner votes from specific types of people (race, ethnicity, gender, political party affiliation, etc)?
- What are your over all thoughts and impressions about this issue? Should the politicians be taken completely out of the redistricting procedure, in an effort to maintain a bit more fairness or is the current system working? Why or why not?
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.