Unit VIII Case Study 2023 Business Finance
2023 From the Meredith and Mantel textbook Project Management A Managerial Approach Review Chapter 12 Project Auditing Theater High Altitude
From the Meredith and Mantel textbook, (Project Management: A Managerial Approach). Review Chapter 12, Project Auditing, Theater High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD): Five Failures and Counting (B) Case Study, pp. 541-543. Once you have reviewed the case study, write a minimum of 600 words in length defending your responses to the following questions.
· Do you think this was a financial audit, a project audit, or a management audit? Why?
· Was the purpose of the audit to exert cybernetic control, go/no-go control, or postproject control? Explain?
· Given the comments in the case, do you surmise that the reason for the audit was to improve future projects or to ascertain the reasons for not meeting the project’s goals, and if the latter, its direct goals or ancillary goals?
· Do you think the GAO was the best choice for an audit team? Would it have the trust of the project personnel?
· Given the minimal elements of a project audit present in Section 12.2, which element(s) would have been primary to the audit team? Why? Which section would have contained the “underlying problems” reported in the case?
Your assignment must:
· Be a minimum of 600 words in length.
· Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the tile of the assignment (Unit VIII Case Study), the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.
Place Order Now