BUS311 Week 1 Discussion 1 & 2 2023 Business & Finance
2023 need help answering the discussion 1 and 2 Discussion 1 Applying the Law
need help answering the discussion 1 and 2
Applying the Law to a Set of Facts
Read the Hypothetical Case Problem #1 at the end of Chapter 1 and respond to these questions:
- If Javier sued Energy-Auto Inc., identify who would be the plaintiff and the defendant.
- In which state or states can the suit be brought?
- Assume that Javier incurred $100,000 in damages.
- Analyze whether the suit can be brought in federal court
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of federal versus state court for this type of suit.
Tort or Crime?
In Chapter 1 of the text you read about the Bailey v. Eminem defamation case where the court held Eminem’s lyrics were protected by the First Amendment. Read the article and view the video (the links are listed under Week 1 Additional Learning Resources Required and Week 1 Multimedia Required) to the Pahler v. Slayer case. Respond to the following questions:
- Did the Pahler court use the same reasoning as used in Bailey v. Eminem?
- Should the court’s decision in Pahler be different because a young girl was murdered?
- Recall the difference between a crime and a tort. Based on these two cases, analyze and discuss whether artists should be held liable for the actions of their fans.
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.