ETH501 accompanying script to Powerpoint that EssaysGuru refused to complete 2023 Business Finance
2023 no Plagerism no Plagiarism and confirm data on instructions page I must have by
- no Plagerism
- no Plagiarism and confirm data on instructions page
- I must have by Friday 29th March.
- Module 4 – SLP
Presenting Duty Ethics
Presenting to a management team, client, or work group is a skill that professionals need to master. Multimedia presentations are the norm today. For this SLP 4 assignment:
- Research duty ethics using articles primarily from the Trident Online Library’s full-text databases (such as Academic Search Complete, Business Source Complete, and/or ProQuest Central).
- Provide a background and applications to a chosen organization that will be the audience for this presentation.
- Create a professional PowerPoint presentation. You will be assessed on the design of the presentation (including colors, backgrounds, professionalism, font, graphics). Optional content: Sound, videos, animation.
- Wording on the slides should be bullet points or short overviews of what you will discuss when each slide is shown. You want your audience to pay attention to you and not read along on the slide.
- Create a script to accompany the presentation. It should be persuasive and targeted to the group chosen for this presentation. It can be written in a conversational style but since you are engaging in research, be sure to cite in the script and add a reference list in APA format.
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.
Place Order Now