case study 2023 Business Finance
2023 Objectives Identify potential risks and disruptions in global supply chain networks Recommend operations strategies
- Identify potential risks and disruptions in global supply chain networks
- Recommend operations strategies to manage supply chain risks and disruptions
- Evaluate companies’ strategies in dealing with supply chain risks
Aggarwal, S., & Srivastava, M. K. (2016). Nissan: Recovering supply chain operations. Ivey Publishing.
Ellet, W. (2007). The case study handbook: How to read, discuss, and write persuasively about cases. Harvard Business Publishing.
Analyze the “Nissan: Recovering Supply Chain Operations” case study. Prepare a MS Word document of 4-6 pages answering the 4 questions following the case. write each question and then give the answer. Be certain to discuss the items included in the rubric.
- List four sources of supply chain risks for a Japanese automotive manufacturer such as Nissan. Include all sources of disruption mentioned in the case in your list.
- What are the operational strategies for managing supply chain risks/disruptions? Evaluate Nissan on each of these.
- In your opinion, had Nissan developed the perfect recovery strategy or is there still room for improvement for future crises?
- Explain the difference between Nissan’s risk management and crisis management strategies and evaluate each.
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.
Place Order Now