EX2016-Challenge Yourself 2-4 2023 Business Finance
2023 Open the start file EX2016 ChallengeYourself 2 4 The file will be renamed automatically to
- Open the start file EX2016-ChallengeYourself-2-4. The file will be renamed automatically to include your name. Change the project file name if directed to do so by your instructor, and save it.
- If the workbook opens in Protected View, click the Enable Editing button in the Message Bar at the top of the workbook so you can modify it.
- Center and merge the title across cells A1:E1.
- Apply the Heading 1 cell style to the merged cells.
- Merge and center the four section titles across the appropriate cells (Monthly Income, Available Income, Monthly Expenses, and Semester Expenses).
- Apply cell styles to the section titles as follows:
- Monthly Income—Accent5
- Available Income—Accent2
- Monthly Expenses—Accent6
- Semester Expenses—Accent1
- Add the Gray, Accent 6, Lighter 80% fill color to cells A3:B3. It is the last color in the second row under Theme Colors.
- Bold cells A3:B3.
- Copy only the formatting of cells A3:B3 to the headers in the other sections (cells A10:B10, D3:E3, and D10:E10).
- The line item for lab fees (cells A21:B21) is in the wrong category. Cut the cells and insert them into cells D13:E13, shifting the other cells down. Do not overwrite the existing data.
- Delete the empty cells A21:B21, shifting the other cells up.
IMPORTANT: You must complete step 11 correctly in order to receive points for completing the next steps. Check your work carefully.
- Cell E6 has the wrong number format applied. Copy the formatting from cell E5 and apply it to cell E6.
- Apply conditional formatting to cells B11:B23 to display a red gradient data bar in each cell.
- The text in cell A21 appears cutoff. Apply text wrapping to the cell.
- Apply the default All Borders border style to the following cell ranges: A3:B7, D3:E7, A10:B24, and D10:E16.
- Save and close the workbook.
- Upload and save your project file.
- Submit project for grading
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.