5-2 Milestone Three: Project Workbook 2023 Business Finance
2023 please also help with the corrections that need to be made Scenario It has now been one month since
****please also help with the corrections that need to be made*****
It has now been one month since you launched your business. You are meeting with a few investors soon to share your vision for the company and to ask for more funding. You will be sharing your company’s financial health at this meeting. To do that, you need to determine and analyze your company’s performance over the last month using the data provided.
Use the information in the Milestone Three Actual Costs and Revenue Data Appendix Word Document to evaluate your company’s performance, and complete the remaining tabs in the Project Workbook Spreadsheet that you used for the Milestone One and Two assignments.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
- Statement of Cost of Goods Sold: Prepare the statement of cost of goods sold in the “COGS” tab of the workbook. Remember to show your work using calculations to the side of the table or using appropriate formulas in the table.
- Income Statement: Use the given revenue data to prepare the “Income Statement” tab table and calculate the net income. Remember to show your work using calculations to the side of the table or using appropriate formulas in the table.
- Variance Analysis: Prepare the data in the “Variances” tab to determine whether the variances are favorable or unfavorable. Remember to show your work using calculations to the side of the table or using appropriate formulas in the table.
- Complete the data table for the variances by entering the budgeted (standard) and actual labor and material values. Remember to use the estimates for expected sales from your Milestone Two assignment.
- Determine the variances for direct labor and direct materials in the “Variances” tab.
- Evaluate the significance of the variances in the “Variances” tab, and mark them as favorable or unfavorable.
Guidelines for Submission
Submit the Project Workbook with all tabs completed. This file should be completed and submitted using Microsoft Excel.
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.
Place Order Now