PACE 111B interview 2023 Business & Finance
2023 Prepare for your interview well in advance In Part 2 of this activity you will prepare for
Prepare for your interview well in advance. In Part 2 of this activity, you will prepare for and conduct your informational interview by completing the following tasks:
- Interview about the business administration field
- An interview in real time is preferable, but if you and your subject are unable to arrange that, you can use email.
- Draft your interview questions. See below for guidance.
- Conduct the interview.
Here are some questions you might consider:
- What sparked your interest in this career field?
- What does a typical day entail in your line of work?
- What do you like most about your career field?
- What are some challenges you face in this career choice?
- How do you handle your work-life balance?
- What suggestions do you have for someone who is interested in this field?
- Who else do you recommend I talk to?
Part 3 (due by the end of Week 7)
After your interview, summarize your notes in two or three paragraphs. Include the name of the interviewee, a short biography describing his or her professional background and experiences, and a brief synopsis of your interview details/highlights. Be sure to include a list of the questions that you asked.
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.