Exam: 061683RR – PLANNING, PERFORMANCE 2023 Business Finance
2023 Questions 1 to 20 Select the best answer to each question Note that
Questions 1 to 20: Select the best answer to each question. Note that a question and its answers may be split across a page break, so be sure that you have seen the entire question and all the answers before choosing an answer.
Use the following information to answer this question.
The Adams Company, a merchandising firm, has budgeted its activity for November according to the following information:
• Sales were at $450,000, all for cash.
• Merchandise inventory on October 31 was $200,000.
• The cash balance on November 1 was $18,000.
• Selling and administrative expenses are budgeted at $60,000 for November and are paid for in cash.
• Budgeted depreciation for November is $25,000.
• The planned merchandise inventory on November 30 is $230,000.
• The cost of goods sold is 70% of the selling price
.• All purchases are paid for in cash.
1. The budgeted cash disbursements for November are
please check the attachment for all the questions
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.
Place Order Now