Managing Supplier Quality: Integrated Devices 2023 Business & Finance
2023 Read Case Study 3 Managing Supplier Quality Integrated Devices on pp 839 541 then answer the
Read Case Study 3: Managing Supplier Quality: Integrated Devices on pp. 839-541, then answer the following questions/mandates:
1. Calculate the Cp level? and Cpk of the process that produces the component purchased by Integrated Devices. Remember – process width = six times the standard deviation of the sample.
a. Can the process at Trexler satisfy design requirements?
b. What should be a target Cpk?
2. Why is it important to prove that a process is proven capable before developing statistical control limits (i.e., SPC charts)?
3. Is Integrated Devices being reactive or proactive when it comes to managing supplier quality? Why?
4. Discuss the possible advantages of negotiating quality requirements directly into supplier contracts.
5. What is the risk of relying on product samples when selecting suppliers?
a. What is the risk of relying too heavily on unit cost when making the selection decision?
6. Why was it so important for Bill to work with Plant No. 3 personnel before visiting Trexler?
7. The local buyer at Integrated Devices did not seem pleased that a corporate team selected the supplier that the local plants must use.
a. Why do firms use corporate commodity teams to select suppliers?
b. How can firms get support from plant personnel for company wide suppliers
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.
Place Order Now