3-1 Discussion 2023 Business Finance
2023 Read the following articles Board Executive Director Tensions What Led to Enron WorldCom and the Like A Push
Read the following articles:
- Board/Executive Director Tensions
- What Led to Enron, WorldCom and the Like?
- A Push to Fix the Fix on Wall Street
- 8 ways SOX changed corporate governance
- U.S. Corporate Governance: What Went Wrong and Can It Be Fixed?
In your initial post, respond to the following questions:
- Do you agree or disagree that members of the board of directors and the executive director should be held more accountable, even legally charged, for any unlawful organizational wrongdoings, such as the incidents that occurred with WorldCom and Enron? Explain why or why not.
- If you were a CEO, how would you determine whom to nominate for a position on the board of directors?
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.