PM 2023 Business Finance
2023 Reflect on the assigned readings for the week Respond to the following prompts What do I feel
Reflect on the assigned readings for the week. Respond to the following prompts: “What do I feel are the most important aspects of my learning in the chapters this week?” and “What about this learning was really worthy of my time and understanding?” Then explain how important it is in society or business.
Also, provide a graduate-level response to each of the following questions:
- Find a recent news article on an ongoing project, evaluate the management’s performance, and explain how the project could be better organized and managed.
- Discuss the pros and cons of the spiral project life-cycle model and the waterfall project life-cycle model. How are the processes in the PMBOK related to each other? Give a specific example.
[Your initial post should be based upon the assigned reading for the week, so the textbook should be a source listed in your reference section and cited within the body of the text. Other sources are not required but feel free to use them if they aid in your discussion].
[Your initial post should be at least 450+ words and in APA format (including Times New Roman with font size 12 and double spaced). Post the actual body of your paper in the discussion thread then attach a Word version of the paper for APA review]
Find an article describing a national project in detail. On the basis of the article and on your understanding of the project, answer the questions below. State any assumptions that you feel are necessary to provide answers.
- Who were the stakeholders?
- Was it an internal or external project?
- What were the most important resources used in the project? Explain.
- What were the needs and expectations of each stakeholder?
- What are the alternative approaches for this project?
- Was the approach selected for the project the best, in your opinion? Explain.
- What were the risks in the project?
- Rank the risks according to severity.
- What was done or could have been done to mitigate those risks?
- Was the project a success? Why?
- Was there enough outsourcing in the project? Explain.
- What lessons can be learned from this project?
The assignment is to answer the question provided above in essay form. This is to be in narrative form and should be as thorough as possible. Bullet points should not to be used. The paper should be at least 1.5 – 2 pages in length, Times New Roman 12-pt font, double-spaced, 1 inch margins and utilizing at least one outside scholarly or professional source related to project management. The textbook should also be utilized. Do not insert excess line spacing. APA formatting and citation should be used.
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.