Business Action Plan | Due in 24 Hours! 2023 Business Finance
2023 Reflect on your Week 1 Apply assignment Business Plan Outline This is your big idea that could make you the
Reflect on your Week 1 Apply assignment, Business Plan Outline. This is your “big” idea that could make you the next Bill Gates. Your idea sounds good and looks great on paper. Now it’s time to determine if this idea is feasible. Remember, it’s better to identify challenges early than to put time and effort into a business that is destined to fail. Regardless of the outcome, you will now have the knowledge and skills to begin a business plan and determine if the idea will work.
Review Sections 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 4.6, and 4.7 of Ch. 4.
Develop a 12- to 15-slide, approximately 10-minute business action plan presentation.
No Speaker Notes necessary.
Make the presentation to the virtual class.
Base your slides on the following bullets:
- Identify your business idea and your product or service. Include details about your product or service and the customer experience that you want to provide for your customers.
- Choose your industry. Briefly, identify market size and trends, strengths and weaknesses of competitors, and your customers and their needs.
- Identify your perceived competitive advantages, including any unique benefits, and any limitations of your product or service.
- Identify funding needs. Determine why funding is needed and which sources of funding to consider. Consider self-funding, borrowing, equity, venture capital, etc.
- Determine the feasibility of your business idea. Identify if you need more information to determine feasibility and what additional resources and support you need, such as help from attorneys, accountants, and other business advisers.
- Develop a timeline for your business and business planning. Include major tasks or milestones that must be accomplished. Assume that you determined your business idea is feasible for the purposes of this step in the assignment.
Remember to include a Cover Slide and a Reference Slide.
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.
Place Order Now