initiating the project 2023 Business Finance
2023 Reflection and Discussion Forum Week 7 Reflection and Discussion Forum Week 7 Reflect on the
Reflection and Discussion Forum Week 7Reflect on the assigned readings for the week. Identify what you thought was the most important concept(s), method(s), term(s), and/or any other thing that you felt was worthy of your understanding.
Also, provide a graduate-level response to each of the following questions:
- Your company is hoping to outsource some of its work constructing a new development of condominiums. What would you use as selection criteria to narrow down your list of potential sellers?
- Give specific examples of risks on a project that are within the team’s control, partially within the team’s control, and outside the team’s control. Tell how you would deal with each.
- Give two examples of why a project might be terminated early for cause and two examples of why a project might be terminated early for convenience.
- The sponsor of a large multi-phased project you are managing suddenly decides to terminate the project early. How do you respond? How and when do you notify your team members?
[Your initial post should be based upon the assigned reading for the week, so the textbook should be a source listed in your reference section and cited within the body of the text. Other sources are not required but feel free to use them if they aid in your discussion]. [Your initial post should be at least 450+ words and in APA format (including Times New Roman with font size 12 and double spaced). Post the actual body of your paper in the discussion thread then attach a Word version of the paper for APA review]
- Contract Type – EVM Exercise.docx Contract Type – EVM Exercise.docx – Alternative Formats (17.539 KB)
Types of Contracts and EVM ExercisesThe instructions for these exercises are within the attached template.
- BADM 634 Initiating the Project – Research Project.pdf BADM 634 Initiating the Project – Research Project.pdf – Alternative Formats (70.357 KB)
Final Research PaperInstructions for the research project are in the attached document.
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.