crit 3 2023 Business Finance
2023 Review the article link provided below published by Altamony et al 2016
Review the article (link provided below) published by Altamony et al. (2016) titled, “The relationship between change management strategy and successful enterprise resource planning implementations,” and write a detailed critique of the article by paying particular attention to the abstract section, as well as Sections 1-5. These may contain your purpose statement, research question, and literature review sections, respectively. Include the following in critiquing the article:
- Are the authors credible?
- What other articles would you have reviewed in the study?
- Are the sources the authors cited credible? Why are they credible?
- How would you have designed your research question?
- Has the research question demonstrated a good roadmap for the researchers? Why or why not?
- What other issues do you think the authors should have addressed in the article?
Altamony, H., Tarhini, A., Al-Salti, Z., Gharaibeh, A., & Elyas, T. (2016). The relationship between change management strategy and successful enterprise resource planning (ERP) implementations: A theoretical perspective (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. International Journal of Business Management and Economic Research (IJBMER), 7(4), 690-703.
When writing your paper, be sure to follow these guidelines:
- Your paper should be 4 to 6 pages in length, organized, well-written, and formatted according to APA.
- Support your answers using at least four peer-reviewed articles or scholarly journals, in addition to the course textbooks.
- Include a title page, section headers, an introduction, a conclusion, and a references page.
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.
Place Order Now