Target Market 2023 Business & Finance
2023 Target Market 1 For this week s discussion describe the target market for your NAB business including a
1. For this week’s discussion, describe the target market for your NAB business including a description of your target market’s key demographic elements. You should also mention the geographic, lifestyle, psychographic, purchasing pattern, and buying sensitivities of your proposed target market.
· You will use this week’s information in Assignment 2 – Question 1.
To help you get started see the example
Include these in your target market description:
1. Demographic Description (age and income range, gender, family size, education, occupation, etc.)
Example: A likely user for X product is a male between ages 25 and 34 who earns between $25,000 and $35,000 per year and has a four-year college degree.
2. Geographic Description: area where you would like to serve, density (urban, rural), nature of location (mall, business center, etc.), climate condition.
An example of demographic description would be: Atlanta area.
3. Lifestyle Description: where do your customer shop, what they do for leisure, what kind of clothes they were, cars they drive, etc.
4. Psychographic Description: socially responsible, trendsetter, fun-seeking, etc.
5. Purchasing pattern description: how they use the product, how many times they buy, where do they buy the product, how do they pay for it etc.…
6. Buying Sensitivities Description: What factors are important to the customer before they buy (price, quality, customer service, packaging, etc.?)
· Target Market Description Examples:
· How to find your target market
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.
Place Order Now