Final 2023 Business Finance
2023 The Final Paper should demonstrate understanding of the reading assignments as well as the
The Final Paper should demonstrate understanding of the reading assignments as well as the discussion points. The purpose of this assignment is to integrate the concepts studied in this course into a cohesive and comprehensive paper.
The Final Paper will be titled “An Integrated Marketing Strategy for ____.” You will fill in the blank with an existing or a new brand name of your choice. The goal of the paper is to integrate theories and concepts from the textbook and readings into your own ideas to create specific marketing ideas to promote the brand (good or service) with a particular target market. Refer to the previous assignments completed in this course for insight on how to develop your Final Paper. You must
- Provide an Overview/Executive Summary of the marketing strategy.
- Describe the good or service and desired brand image.
- Describe the target market, including buyer motivations, demographics, and psychographics.
- Describe the overall marketing strategy, including positioning strategy versus competitors.
- Describe a promotions and advertising campaign that includes a description of one advertisement.
- Recommend and describe a Public Relations campaign.
- Describe the use of an Internet marketing campaign, including web site and use of email.
- Describe a direct marketing campaign, including Customer Relationship Management.
The An Integrated Marketing Strategy Final Paper
- Must be six to eight double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least four scholarly sources in addition to the course text, including a minimum of two from the Ashford University library.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Ogden, J. R., & Ogden, D. T. (2014). Integrated marketing communications: Advertising, public relations, and more. San Diego, CA: Bridgepoint Education, Inc.
- Chapter 7: Public Relations
- Chapter 12: Trends in IMC
Breaking (some of) the rules during a crisis. (2006). PR News, 62(34), 1. Retrieved from the ProQuest database
How to…pitch a blog. (2006). PR News, 62(34), 1. Retrieved from the ProQuest database.
Ovaitt, F. & Jeffries-Fox, B. (2006). Tip sheet: In an eventful time, what’s the sponsor’s ROI? PR News, 62(36), 1. Retrieved from the ProQuest database.
Rampton, J. (2016, October 2). 5 key components to a successful content marketing campaign. Retrieved https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnrampton/2016/10/02/5-key-components-to-a-successful-content-marketing-campaign/
Pearson (2014). Online resources for CLOW . Retrieved from http://www.pearsonhighered.com/clow/
American Marketing Association. (https://www.ama.org/Pages/default.aspx)
BBDO Worldwide. (http://www.BBDO.com)
Council of Public Relations Firms. (http://www.prfirms.org)
DDB Worldwide. (http://www.ddb.com)
Direct Marketing Association. (http://www.thedma.org)
Grey Group. (http://www.grey.com)
Leo Burnett Company, Inc. (http://www.leoburnett.com)
Outdoor Advertising Association of America. (http://www.oaaa.org)
Public Relations Society of America. (http://www.prsa.org)
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.
Place Order Now