Elle Zane Questions 2023 Business Finance
2023 The Final Signature Assignment Complete and submit Case 6 on page 481 Elle Zane Leading Change at Tufts NEMC
The Final (Signature Assignment)
Complete and submit Case 6 on page 481. Elle Zane-Leading Change at Tufts/NEMC.
Below are the five “5” questions I would like for everyone to answer.
1. Who are the stakeholders that you identified in each sub-story? What do they have at stake?
2. This is a long list of stakeholders who have various needs and interests. What’s significant about this list of
stakeholders and their interests? What can we learn from this exercise-case?
3. It is Spring 2011 and the nurses at Tufts Medical Center are threatening to strike. As Zane thinks about and
plans to negotiate with MNA, how is this negotiation different from and similar to her negotiation with
Blue Cross Blue Shield’s CEO?
4. Is Zane’s power base different when she is negotiating with Blue Cross Blue Shield than when she is
negotiating with nurses at TMC?
5. What do you think happened in the nurses’ strike at TMC?
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.