General Fund of the City of Buffalo Falls 2023 Business Finance
2023 The following transactions relate to the General Fund of the City of Buffalo
The following transactions relate to the General Fund of the City of Buffalo Falls for the year ended December 31, 2012:
1. Beginning balances were: Cash, $150,000; Taxes Receivable, $200,000; Accounts Payable, $50,000; and Fund Balance, $300,000.
2. The budget was passed. Estimated revenues amounted to $2,000,000 and appropriations totaled $1,980,000. All expenditures are classified as General Government.
3. Property taxes were levied in the amount of $1,200,000. All of the taxes are expected to be collected before February 2013.
4. Cash receipts totaled $1,200,000 for property taxes and $740,000 from other revenue.
5. Contracts were issued for contracted services in the amount of $900,000.
6. Contracted services were performed relating to $765,000 of the contracts with invoices amounting to $759,000.
7. Other expenditures amounted to $950,000.
8. Accounts payable were paid in the amount of $1,700,000.
9. The books were closed.
a. Prepare journal entries for the above transactions.
b. Prepare a Statement of Revenues, Expenditures, and Changes in Fund Balance for the General Fund.
c. Prepare a Balance Sheet for the General Fund assuming there are no restricted or assigned net resources and outstanding encumbrances are committed by contractual obligation.
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.