Powerpoint 2023 Business Finance
2023 The purpose of this assignment is to create a presentation that synthesizes
The purpose of this assignment is to create a presentation that synthesizes and analyzes research conducted on the team’s selected company to determine optimal strategic alternatives.
Create a 10-12 slide PowerPoint presentation that highlights the research and analysis you have conducted throughout this course, both as an individual and in the CLC, regarding how your selected company’s external and internal environments influence or affect its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. Speaker notes should be included for each slide.
For guidance in creating an effective strategic profile and case analysis, refer to Table 1 in the Case Studies section of the textbook.
Use the following outline to structure your presentation:
- Strategic Profile and Case Analysis Purpose
- Situation Analysis: (a) General Environmental Analysis – Focus on the trends in the seven segments of the general environment and predict which segments you expect to have the most significance to your company in coming years; (b) Industry Analysis – Reference the five forces of competition model to judge the attractiveness of the industry (or segment of the industry) in which your company is competing; (c) Competitor Analysis – Identify your competitor’s strategies so your company can learn to predict their responses; (d) Internal Analysis – Analyze your company’s value chain to assess the organization’s overall strengths and weaknesses.
- SWOT Analysis (Environmental Opportunities and Threats and Firm Strengths and Weaknesses) – How will the findings identified in the Situation Analysis enable the company to maximize its strengths and capitalize on advantageous opportunities while minimizing its weaknesses and evading environmental threats?
- Strategy Formulation – Synthesize the results of your Situation and SWOT Analysis to develop alternatives that make use of environmental opportunities while avoiding environmental threats. Evaluate which alternative is the best option and defend the selection: (a) strategic alternatives, (b) alternative evaluation, and (c) alternative choice.
- Strategic Alternative Implementation – Design your proposed implementation of the chosen strategy. Consider and evaluate a variety of potentially critical implementation issues: (a) action items and (b) action plan.
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.
Place Order Now