Who is able to complete this assignment by 7 Pm Central time tomorrow? 2023 Business Finance
2023 The Strategic Workforce Planning Process Prior to beginning work on this assignment Read Chapter
The Strategic Workforce Planning Process
Prior to beginning work on this assignment,
- Read Chapter 10 in the course textbook.
- Read the article 3 Keys to Closing Workforce Planning Gaps.
- Review the article Strategic Workforce Planning—A Vital Business Activity. (this article is attached below)
- View the video the Discrimination: Crash Course Philosophy #41 (Links to an external site.) video.
For this assignment, you will need to consider the hiring practices of Abercrombie & Fitch and Hooters. These companies have faced controversy and court cases based on the hiring and not hiring of certain employees. This is a direct reflection of each company’s strategic workforce planning process. First, search court cases relating to these two companies to gain an understanding of the court cases. Discuss the outcomes of each court case. Then, reflect if each company used the proper strategy in hiring taking into consideration discrimination. Next, identify a company where the strategic workforce planning process helped make the company stronger. Be specific as to why you selected the company from a strategic workforce planning perspective and how the strategy has enhanced the company.
In The Strategic Workforce Planning Process paper,
- Identify at least two court cases relating to Abercrombie & Fitch and Hooters.
- Discuss the outcomes of each court case.
- Reflect on each company’s strategic workforce planning.
- Identify a company where the strategic workforce planning process strengthened the company, giving supporting facts and rational.
The Strategic Workforce Planning Process paper
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages and formatted according to APA Style.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of Paper (Strategic Workforce Planning)
- Student’s name(Markis’ Edwards)
- Course name and number (BUS 623)
- Instructor’s name (Dr. Scott)
- Date submitted (May 3, 2021)
- Must include an introduction paragraph with a THESIS that discusses the purpose of the paper. This must have a conclusion paragraph that sums up everything.******
- Must use at least two scholarly and/or credible sources in addition to the course text. **THIS IS AT LEAST 3 SOURCES)
- Utilize correct APA formatting throughout the assignment!!!*****
- Must document any information used from sources in APA style,
- Avoid over-dependence on direct quotes. Direct quotes are a great way to strengthen our assertions and provide support. However, be sure to avoid using excessive direct quotes in lieu of original thought. Direct quotes will not meet the requirement for analysis, application, and critical thinking. Please ensure to not overuse direct quote so that you can avoid losing points for this. Review the Integrating Research (Links to an external site.) resource from the Writing Center for additional guidance.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style.
Course textbook: Cascio, W. F., & Aguinis, H. (2019). Applied psychology in talent management (8th ed.). Retrieved from https://www.vitalsource.com
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.
Place Order Now