Time Series Modeling 2023 Business Finance
2023 Time series are particularly useful to track variables such as revenues costs and profits over time Time series models help
Time series are particularly useful to track variables such as revenues, costs, and profits over time. Time series models help evaluate performance and make predictions. Consider the following and respond in a minimum of 175 words:
- Time series decomposition seeks to separate the time series (Y) into 4 components: trend (T), cycle (C), seasonal (S), and irregular (I). What is the difference between these components?
- The model can be additive or multiplicative.When we do use an additive model? When do we use a multiplicative model?
- The following list gives the gross federal debt(in millions of dollars) for the U.S. every 5 years from 1945 to 2000:
Year Gross Federal Debt ($millions)
- Construct a scatter plot with this data. Do you observe a trend? If so, what type of trend do you observe?
- Use Excel to fit a linear trend and an exponential trend to the data. Display the models and their respective r^2.
- Interpret both models. Which model seems to be more appropriate? Why?
- Mayuriyedave answered thisWas this answer helpful?001,168 answersscatteplot of data is,
from graph. there is increasing trend i.e. positive trend.
i)linear trend :
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.