” Workplace Ethics” 2023 Business & Finance
2023 Title Class BUS309032VA016 1198 001 Business Ethics Assignment What are the company s moral obligations in the article
Class: BUS309032VA016-1198-001:Business Ethics
Assignment: What are the company’s moral obligations in the article you chose? How might Utilitarian, Kantian, or virtue ethics address the issue; what ideals, effects, and consequences are at stake?
Body Paragraph 1
This assignment will give you the opportunity to choose an article and then write about the ethical implications and the impact of the events that are described. Read and reflect on ONE of the following articles.
Write a paper in which you:
- Analyze the following questions associated with your chosen article and discuss them using concepts you learned in this course.
- What ideals, effects, and consequences are at stake?
- Have any moral rights been violated?
- What would a Utilitarian recommend?
- What would a Kantian recommend?
- Explain your rationale for each of your answers to your chosen article with supporting evidence.
- Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Determine the considerations for and process of ethical business decision making to balance corporate and social responsibilities and address moral, economic, and legal concerns.
- Analyze selected business situations using the predominant ethical theories, such as utilitarian, Kantian, and virtue ethics to guide ethical business decision making.
- Determine the implications and impact of various civil liberty laws in the workplace, such as hiring, promotion, discipline, discharge, and wage discrimination.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in business ethics.
- Write clearly and concisely about business ethics using proper writing mechanics.
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.