trial balance 2023 Business Finance
2023 Using the data provided perform the steps below to complete the final project On December 1
Using the data provided, perform the steps below to complete the final project.
On December 1, 2019, SoccerBox Inc. started operations. The following transactions occurred during December 2019.
NOTE: There are no beginning balances-this is a new company.
Dec 1 Randol Espy invested $80,000 cash in the company for common stock.
Dec 2 Soccer Box purchased soccer equipment for $20,000 cash.
Dec 2 Soccer Box rented an old warehouse for $30,000 cash for the first year’s (December 2019- November 2020) rent.
Dec 3 Soccer Box purchased $500 of office supplies with cash.
Dec 10 Soccer Box paid $12,000 cash for an annual insurance policy.
Dec 14 Soccer Box paid $4,000 cash for the first payroll earned by its employees.
Dec 24 Soccer Box received $85,000 cash from soccer fees paid by parents for a private youth soccer lesson.
Dec 28 Soccer Box paid $4,000 cash for 2 weeks’ salaries earned by its employees.
Dec 29 Soccer Box paid $200 cash for minor repairs to its soccer equipment.
Dec 30 Soccer Box paid $150 cash for this month’s telephone bill.
Dec 30 Dividends of $1,000 cash were paid by Soccer Box to its current shareholders.
Using this spreadsheet and the information above, complete the following:
- Record the journal entries that occurred during the month of December.
- Prepare an unadjusted trial balance.
- Create adjusting journal entries at the end of the year (December 31) based on the following adjustment data:
- One month’s insurance coverage has expired (refer to the December 10 entry).
- The company occupied the warehouse space for the month of December (refer to the December 2 entry).
- At the end of the month, $100 worth of office supplies are still available (refer to the December 3 entry).
- This month’s depreciation on the soccer equipment is $250.
- Employees earned $300 of unpaid and unrecorded salaries as of month-end.
- Prepare an adjusted trial balance.
- Prepare an income statement, a statement of retained earnings, and a classified balance sheet as of December 31, 2019.
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.