Week 2 Discussion Business Static 2023 Business Finance
2023 What is the textbook s definition of probability 2 If there are 6 green marbles and 4 red marbles
What is the textbook’s definition of probability?
2. If there are 6 green marbles and 4 red marbles in a bag, and you were asked to draw one without looking, what is the probability of drawing one green marble?
3. If you don’t put that marble back, what is the probability of drawing another green marble?
4. What is the textbook’s definition of conditional probability?
5. Using the above “marbles in the bag” scenario, why is this NOT a conditional probability question: What is the probability of drawing a red marble and a green marble?
Solve these problems: There are 5 red marbles and 3 yellow marbles. Two marbles will be drawn, one right after the other, and the first marble is NOT put back after it is drawn. There is a single answer to each question.
6. What is the probability of the first draw being a yellow marble and the second draw being a red marble?
Put all marbles back in the bag (reset).
7. What is the probability of drawing a red marble given that a yellow one was just drawn?
Put all marbles back in the bag (reset)
8. What is the probability that in the two draws, there is EXACTLY one yellow marble drawn?
Now, go do the Assignment – it ties strongly to this!
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.
Place Order Now