Environmental Pollution Presentation 2023 Business Finance
2023 Wk 3 Environmental Pollution Presentation due Mon Assignment Content Perform an internet search to identify an instance of environmental
Wk 3 – Environmental Pollution Presentation [due Mon]
- Perform an internet search to identify an instance of environmental pollution in your state.Use the example you found and the imaginary scenario provided below to complete the assignment.
I live in Florida ☺️
- Scenario: There is a concern about environmental pollution in your state or community. Because of your expertise as an environmental scientist, you have been invited to be a panelist at a town hall meeting in which you will present an overview of the issue. The audience consists of community leaders, members of the scientific community, and some local residents.
Create a 5-to 8-slide presentation (Microsoft® PowerPoint®, Prezi, or Sway®) in which you explain the problem from a scientific perspective.
Address the following in your presentation:
- What are the scientific factors that are causing the issue?
- How is the issue identified? Describe the data associated with the problem.
- What solutions or opportunities should be explored to address the issue further?
- Incorporate relevant key words from the Environmental Pollution Key Terms document.
- Use the course textbook and at least 2 outside references. Do not use wikis.
Format your presentation and references according to APA guidelines.
- For Local Campus students, these are oral presentations accompanied by visual presentations (Microsoft® PowerPoint®, Prezi, or Sway®).
- For Online and Directed Study students, these are visual presentations (Microsoft® PowerPoint®, Prezi, or Sway®) that include brief bullets and detailed speaker notes (300+ words), similar to what you would present orally.
- Clarification… Speaker notes = 300+ words total, not per slide. You can use (include) the bullets as part of the speaker notes.
Brief bullets – 1-2 lines of text per bullet (reduces slide clutter). Use speaker notes for additional information.
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.
Place Order Now