Project Management – Chapter 6 2023 Business Finance
2023 Written Assignment Case Study 6 1 Q 1 2 3 Columbus Instruments page 215 1 What are the implications of CIC s approach
Written Assignment: Case Study 6.1 Q 1,2,3 (Columbus Instruments-page 215)
1. What are the implications of CIC’s approach to staffing project teams? Is the team using them as training grounds for talented fast-trackers or dumping grounds for poor performers?
2. How would you advise the CEO to correct the problem? Where would you start?
3. Discuss how issues of organizational structure and power play a role in the manner in which project management has declined in effectiveness at CIC.
Case Study 6.2 Q 1,2,4 (The Bean-Counter and the Cowboy-page 216)
1. Was the argument today between Neil and Susan the true conflict or a symptom? What evidence do you have to suggest it is merely a symptom of a larger problem?
2. Explain how differentiation plays a large role in the problems that exist between Susan and Neil.
4. Which conflict resolution is warranted in this case? Why? How might some of the other resolution approaches be inadequate in this situation?
We give our students 100% satisfaction for their assignment, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us from other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason that our inception days, we have helped more than 100000 students with their assignments successfully. Our expert’s group have more than 2200 professionals of different topics, and that not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.