To prepare for this Assignment, select ten peer-reviewed scholarly articles, with each article addressing a topic of interest for research.
Submit an annotated bibliography for the four peer-reviewed resources you selected. In your annotated bibliography, include the following:
- A full APA-style bibliographic reference including the author, title, publisher, and place of publication
- A summary of the document (2–3 paragraphs for each entry), including the main points, its purpose, the theoretical perspective on which it is based, and the scope
- For each article, evaluate the following:
- Reliability (research methods used, theories used, and data on which it is based)
- Appropriateness for the intended audience
- Background and authority of the author
- Limitations of the research (which can depend on the scope, reliability, age of the document, and bias)
- Significance of the research
Note: Be sure to use the Annotated Bibliography Sample Document to complete this Assignment.
note:Thanks. The assignment requires the example template to be used. Thanks