- Read the prompt carefully and research an answer
- Try explaining the concept verbally to someone to see if your explanation is clear
- Write an explanation of the concept as if it were an email to a friend
- Cover all the questions asked in the prompt. Your best bet is to start a paragraph for each part of the prompt and lead with what that part of the prompt asks.
- Write at least 300 words
- Include at least two sources (one that is not Wikipedia) at the end of the email. A URL and title is all that is needed for the source
What is the skeuomorphism? Give a good example of it and contrast it to other ways to do design