- What, most likely, is the cause of a computer system whose system time and date are lost each time the system is turned off?
- A technician is troubleshooting a computer. The motherboard has four USB ports integrated on the motherboard. Devices connected to the USB ports are not detected. What should the technician check?
- The BIOS manufacturer has released a firmware update. What is the process for updating the firmware?
- A user made changes to BIOS settings, and now the computer cannot boot. What can you do in this situation?
- What are the three categories of motherboard failure?
- What class fire extinguisher should be used on an electrical fire, such as a desktop computer?
- When a PC experiences random reboots and system lockups, the power supply may be experiencing intermittent faults and should be replaced.
- You turn on a client PC and nothing happens. The drives do not spin, the LEDs on the case do not light up, and the fans do not turn. What should you do first?