You can watch/read 1 of the films/articles listed below and then post a page-long response about it. In this posting, discuss in one-two paragraphs what the film/article teaches about neoliberal globalization.
It should be well written and well thought out.
1. China Blue
2. The Constant Gardener
3. Up in the Air
4. Zeitgeist Addendum
5. Life and Debt
6. If you can find a copy of it, Sweet Crude (http://www.sweetcrudemovie.com/)
7. The Corporation http://www.sprword.com/videos/corp/
8. Dirty Pretty Things
9. El Norte
11. The Cup–if you’re a Buddhist and a soccer fan, this is the movie for you!
12. Black Gold (the one about coffee: http://blackgoldmovie.com/)
1. The Americanization of Mental Illness by Ethan Watters (2010), New York Times.http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/10/magazine/10psyche-t.html?_r=0 (Links to an external site.).
2. The Hypocrisy of ‘Helping’ the Poor by Paul Theroux (2015), New York Times. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/04/opinion/sunday/the-hypocrisy-of-helping-the-poor.html (Links to an external site.).
3. Military Globalisation is Nothing New by Tarak Barkawi (2011), Al Jazeera. http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2011/06/2011610134756341516.html (Links to an external site.).