Compose a persuasive message (letter) that will:
- be formatted in letter block style addressing a specific audience + purpose
- be around 500-600 words (2 pages okay)
- reference one credible source as support (apply C.R.A.A.P. standards (Links to an external site.)) and cite in APA style (Links to an external site.)
In the letter, you will either:
- express a concern or problem, then suggest an action or solution (use an indirect approach)
- persuade an employer to adopt a new approach or policy in the workplace (indirect approach)
- pitch a product or service to a target audience (use the AIDA model)
Even if this is a hypothetical letter, you need to write from a real context, with a real audience and purpose in mind. Avoid boilerplate letters found on the internet or elsewhere; the ideas should come from you.
Turnitin (TII) software has been enabled for this assignment. To understand how TII works, please view this page.