200 words for each answer APA citation and reference for numbers 1-3………..citation and reference will be provided
1. Define the eight elements of reasoning. Give an example of a real world situation and analyze the situation using the elements of reasoning.
2. Complete the Locus of Control and the Multiple Intelligence assessments (links will be provided by your instructor). Then use the Kolb Model Journal Response Format below to analyze your results of the Locus of Control and Multiple Intelligence assessments. For each assessment, answer the following questions:
1. In the first paragraph, summarize the purpose of the assessment and your results. (Concrete Experience)
2. In the second paragraph, answer the question “What do you think about it?” (Reflective Observation)
3. In the third paragraph, answer the question “What did you learn?” (Abstract Conceptualization).
4. In the fourth paragraph, answer the question “How will you apply new learning?” (Active Experimentation)
3. Explain the difference between inference and assumption? Provide concrete examples of both concepts.
4. Journal: Paul and Elder recommend completing a journal and analyzing the answers. Therefore, answer the following questions each week and record how your thought process is developing:
When did I do my worst thinking today?
When do I do my best thinking?
What did I actually think about today?
Did I figure out anything?
Did I allow any negative thinking to frustrate me unnecessarily?
If I had to repeat today, what would I do differently? Why?
Did I do anything today to further my long-term goals?
If I were to spend every day this way for 10 years, at the end, would I have accomplished something worthy of that time?