Write a 750-1000 word essay about a pair of items in which the similarities and differences of those items are compared and contrasted.
Process: For the comparative essay, you will complete the following steps:
1. Choose a pair of topics that complement one another
2. Create a list of similarities and differences
3. Create a thesis statement based on similarities, differences, or both similarities and differences
4. Choose whether to organize your essay by point or by subject
5. Consult the “Comparative Essay
All essays must meet the following requirements:
- 750-1000 words.
- Write in Times New Roman, 12 pt. font.
- Include one-inch margins on all sides.
- Use double spacing (top-to-bottom every page, to include above and below titles and centered words).
- Include an APA title page and reference list that includes all of the sources used in the essay.
- Include a header.
- Include page numbers (upper-right corner only).
- Adhere to APA convention and documentation style (See the CSU citation guide for assistance.).
- At least one source is required. All sources used must be cited.