First you need to open folder 1 and fix it.
Draft, Review, and Reflect:
- Step 1: Complete a rough draft of your research paper. When it is complete, write three categories in which you feel your essay could be stronger, or choose areas in which your writing has shown weakness in the past. Also remember to submit this draft to TurnItIn.com! It will allow you and your instructor to see the “originality index” which will help you determine if you are using too many sources. Depending on its length, your paper should fall below 25 to 30 percent similarity in terms of the use of outside sources.
- Submit evidence of peer review as described above.
- In addition, write 1-2 paragraphs that detail the following information:
- What was the most interesting piece of feedback you received from the review? This can be something surprising, something disturbing, or even something that you do not agree with.
- How do you plan to address your feedback as you work on your revision?
step 1 should done in one day
than give the paper and wait one day
i will give it to you back
do step 2 and give to me